When it comes to asset management, KCI understands that optimizing delivery of services and reducing life-cycle costs at an acceptable level of risk means realizing optimal value for your customers and your bottom line. KCI’s experienced ISO 9001:2008-certified team has the tools and practical know-how to assist in aligning strategy, people, processes, and technology to attain maximum life-cycle value from assets, better manage risk, and enhance the sustainability and performance of infrastructure management programs.
Why choose KCI for Asset Management?
- Full-service staff with asset management, GIS, and work order management experience; applying lessons learned from other clients.
- Our wealth of experience in the Water, Transportation, Utility, Communication, and Facilities markets sets us apart.
- Unparalleled technical expertise in desktop, web, server and mobile platforms.
- Solid business partner relationships with ESRI and Azteca Cityworks.
- Our approach is scalable and modular so clients can select asset management services to meet their individual needs and budgets.
- Close collaboration with clients to implement the best solution for their needs.
- Client Centricity, We are YOUR team!
Whether our client is just starting out on an asset management journey and needs to implement a new program, or only requires assistance in a few strategic areas, KCI’s team can be a guide on the road to asset management excellence. Our services include:
- Gap Analysis
- Strategic Visioning
- Integrated Planning
- Implementation Planning
- Performance Management
DATA & TECHNOLOGY
- Asset Inventory
- Criticality Analysis
- Enterprise Technology
- Condition Assessment
- CMMS Implementation
- Process Improvement
- Predictive Modeling
- Risk Management
- O&M Strategy
- Long-Term Funding Plan
- Smart Dashboard
- Budget Scenarios
- Lifecycle Analysis
- Capital Planning