KCI Communications Infrastructure combines practical experience and cutting-edge technical skills to provide detailed, customer-specific technology infrastructure design and installation of structured inside plant cabling, security/access control, A/V, and DAS/cellular systems. Working with colleges and universities, hospitals and extended care facilities, government agencies, and private organizations within the hospitality, retail, residential and industrial markets, our team offers more than two decades of extensive experience specializing in design, installation, maintenance and emergency restoration of custom network infrastructure systems. Our long-term relationships with minority-owned, women-owned and small business enterprises, manufacturers and distributers complete our BICSI and TIA/EIA standards-based solutions and just-in-time delivery of cable and hardware. Services include:
- New construction projects
- Retrofit and tenant fit-out projects
- Moves, adds and changes (MAC)
- Copper and fiber backbone / riser installation
- Security / access control / tenant entry / CCTV
- Audio visual (AV) / CATV / SMATV
- Distributed antenna systems (DAS)
- Certified copper and fiber test results
- On-site technical support
- Voice / data frame layout and installation
- Infrastructure audits and needs analysis
- Under-floor / raised floor systems
Using leading edge technologies and “outside the box” approaches, our design engineers and technicians work with our clients to develop customized implementation strategies that meet the most demanding requirements. KCI helps optimize physical layer networks and telecommunications systems to facilitate seamless interoperability and world class performance.
Our team includes multiple BICSI-certified RCDD design engineers, BICSI-registered installers and technicians, certified project management professionals (PMPs), and professional engineers with access to the latest installation and test equipment. Our commitment to quality, safety and customer satisfaction ensures successful, cost-effective installations and long-term customer relationships.