KCI offers a range of multi-disciplined services to help clients manage their capital programs. Serving as an extension of our client’s staff, our program managers provide expertise in handling a wide variety of projects, from capital planning through occupancy. Using a comprehensive construction management approach, we integrate the different facets of the construction process—planning, design, procurement, construction and activation—and provide technical and management expertise for each project. Whether it’s a multi-million dollar campus expansion program or a small facilities improvement project, we provide the personalized attention of a small local consulting firm with the extensive resources of a large regional company.
- Project planning, definition and management
- Project design criteria and oversight
- Design and construction schedules and cost estimates
- Constructability review and value engineering
- A/E evaluation and selection process
- Construction administration, management and inspection
- Transition management