KCI is pleased to announce a major expansion in the firm’s senior leadership ranks through a series of promotions, as follows:
- Construction Management Discipline Manager G. Scott Lang, PE, CCM – Executive Vice President
- Resource Management Discipline Manager Gary M. Mryncza, PE, LEED AP – Senior Vice President
- Maryland Surveys Practice Leader Steven B. Cumor – Vice President
- Mid-Atlantic Natural Resources Regional Practice Leader James E. Deriu – Vice President
- Maryland Construction Engineering and Inspection Practice Leader Adam R. Gardner, CCM – Vice President
- Georgia Construction Engineering and Inspection Practice Leader Larry K. Gregory – Vice President
- Power Regional Practice Leader Robert C. Macoy – Vice President
- Transportation Operations Manager Susan D. Miller – Vice President
- North Carolina Transportation Structures Practice Leader Elizabeth R. Phipps, PE – Vice President
- Texas Utilities Regional Practice Leader D. Scott Stockburger, PE – Vice President
These promotions represent the next generation of corporate leaders at KCI. Through their hard work, management skill and technical innovation, we will continue to grow and prosper for the benefit of our communities and employee owners.
Terry F. Neimeyer, PE, F.ASCE, F.ACEC, ENV SP, BCEEChairman of the Board
The group of new and promoted officers has more than 120 years of combined experience with KCI—most have spent a major portion of their career with the firm. They represent an array of technical disciplines, geographic locations and management levels.