KCI provides geographic information system (GIS) technology and services for creating, managing and analyzing data sets to help clients manage resources and solve critical engineering and planning challenges. We are an ESRI business partner, and our team of solution architects has worked extensively in ESRI environments, including ArcEngine, ArcGIS Server, ArcIMS, ArcSDE and ArcObjects. Our capabilities range from needs assessments to implementation planning, data collection to spatial and 3-D analysis, database design to cartographic representation. We have applied GIS technology on projects in virtually every technical discipline and facility type.
- Cartographic and map presentations for communicating engineering concepts and potential project impacts
- Consolidation of resource and impact data to support development of Environmental Impact Statements
- Development and population of parcel mapping applications including conversion of legacy data using aerial photography, survey data and scanned drawings
- Roadway centerline data collection, mapping and application development for use in vehicle routing and linear referencing of transportation features
- Compilation and analysis of land use, natural resource, water quality and hydrologic modeling data for development of watershed management plans